Hot Cocoa Carrier Gift
- Recycled can
- Sizzix Little Sizzles White Matboard, 6”x13”
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Ball, 3”
- Polyform Sculpey III Orange Polymer Clay
- Papers: cream/brown stripe, red/white stripe, greenery, music
- Transparency sheet
- Royal & Langnickel E-Z Rub On Winter Sentiments
- Heavy-gauge craft wire, 5” length
- Gems: jeweled brads, flourish sticker
- Black pebble beads, 6/0
- Metallic rope trim, 10” length
- Assorted flowers and leaves
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Die-Cutting
System and ScoreBoards XL Frame Die
- Hand tools: wire cutters, jewelry pliers, heavy-duty hole punch, palette knife
- Kitchen tools: oven, serrated knife, clay-dedicated baking sheet
- DecoArt Paints: Snow-Tex; Americana Acrylics Dark Chocolate, Cherry Red, Antique White
- Aleene’s Adhesives: Collage Pauge, Liquid Fusion, Tacky Line Rolls
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, foam brush, toothpick, straight pins
- Die cut matboard frame. Paint scalloped piece brown and heart red; dry brush scalloped edges and tabs white. Let dry.
- Cut striped paper for frame front and music paper for back; decoupage to frame. Cut greenery paper square; adhere to center front of frame. Adhere scalloped piece over greenery paper; apply rub-ons to painted areas.
- Cut red/white paper to fit inside can; cut music paper to cover outside of can. Adhere papers with line adhesive.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. Shape 1/2”x1” cone nose. Insert toothpick in base; bake and let cool.
- Hand-cut tiara shape from transparency; add gem flourish.
- Cut foam ball in half. Using palette knife, apply snow paint to rounded side of one half. Press tiara to head. Let dry.
- Dip pins in glue; pin bead eyes to face. Dip toothpick in glue; press nose to face.
- Punch two holes 1/4” apart in center of frame opening. Punch two holes 1/4” apart in top edge of can. Wire can to backside of frame; curl wire ends with pliers to secure.
- Insert gem brads in tabs. Adhere tabs, embellishments, heart, and snowman to frame. Punch holes in top edges of can; tie trim to holes for hanger.