Retro Christmas Card Box
- White photo storage box, 7-1/2”x11”x4-1/2”
- Colorbök/TPC Studio Retro Christmas Collection Papers: Up on the Housetop, Deck the Halls, Merry & Bright
- Colorbök/TPC Studio Retro Christmas Collection: Sticker Sheet, Jewels
- Elmer’s Red Gingham Repositionable Designer Masking Tape
- Silver-edged white satin ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 1/3 yd.
- X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 8” Scissors
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: All Purpose Glue Stick, Foam Mounting Tape, Thin Mini Glue Spots
ruler, pencil, facial tissue
- Cut two chevron paper panels to fit long sides of box. Cut two red panels to fit short sides. Cut one dot panel for lid. Adhere panels to box with glue stick; let dry.
- Wrap masking tape around all edges of box lid.
- Adhere red gems to large green stars on box lid; adhere green gems to red stars.
- Adhere two ornament stickers and “season’s greetings” sticker for box front to facial tissue. Remove stickers from tissue and adhere to front of box with two layers of foam tape. Tissue covers sticker adhesive to prevent unwanted adhesion to box surface.
- Cut two 6” white ribbon lengths; tie bows. Adhere bows to top of ornament stickers with glue spots.
- 1. For a fun gift idea, create a dozen coordinating cards and tags, package them inside the decorated box with a pen, and tie closed with twine.