Textured Trick-or-Treat Card
- Cardstock: old gold, black textured
- Papers: white watercolor, Canvas Corp. Kraft Corrugated, Authentique Free Bird Collection Endless
- Close To My Heart Antique Gold Mini-Medley Accents
- Close To My Heart Burlap Ribbon
- Close To My Heart My Acrylix Perfect Fit Stamp Sets: Halloween, Frames
- Circle punch, 1-7/16”
- Heat tool
- Fiskars Scallop Scissors
- Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Ink Pads: Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup
- Clear embossing powder
- Close To My Heart My Acrylix Tools: Block, Spritz Cleaner, Stamp Scrubber
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, double-sided tape, foam dots, clear dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5”x5” gold top-fold card.
- Cut 5” black cardstock square. Cut and adhere 4-1/2” corrugated paper square to black panel.
- Cut 4” orange paper square; trim top 1/2” from square with scalloped scissors. Stamp Sorbet sentiment across panel, 1/4” from top edge. Adhere to layered panel.
- Cut 7” burlap ribbon length. Wrap ribbon around bottom of layered panel, leaving corrugated paper edge visible; adhere ends at back using double-sided tape. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp Buttercup pumpkin image onto watercolor paper; heat emboss with clear powder. Punch image into circle; ink edges Sweet Leaf.
- Stamp Sorbet dot frame image onto orange paper and Sweet Leaf date image onto watercolor paper; detail cut images. Adhere pumpkin to frame center with foam tape.
- Cut 1-3/16” square and 1”x3” strip from watercolor paper. Ink square Buttercup and strip Sweet Leaf. Trim one end of strip into a “V”; stamp Sorbet sentiment. Adhere date circle to yellow square with foam dots; adhere one end of strip to back of dot frame.
- Using photo as guide, adhere elements to card; use double-sided tape for pumpkin element and foam dots for date element.
- Adhere crocheted flower to card with clear dot; adhere button to center with clear dot.
- 1. Clear embossing the pumpkin image adds a subtle hint of shine to an otherwise matte-finish card.