Triple Beaded Strand Bracelet & Earrings
- Cousin Jewelry Basics: Aqua Gemstone Beads, two Antique Gold ear wires, six 2” head pins, 1 toggle clasp
- Beadalon WildFire beading thread, 15mm: Frost
- Beadalon: Designer Ergo cutter, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers, flat-nose pliers
- Loctite Super Glue
- 1. Sizes are: bracelet, 7-1/2"; earrings, 2"
- 1. Cut three 10” lengths of Frost wire and tie around bar end of toggle clasp. Thread two seed beads onto all three strands. Spot glue knot and press beads onto knot until glue dries.
- 2. Thread seed beads on all three strands (keeping strands together) for approximately 1-1/2” length. Separate strands. Thread center strand with two seed beads followed by one of largest aqua beads. Thread four more seed beads followed by second largest aqua bead, four seed beads, and large aqua bead. Continue until all six large aqua beads have been threaded onto center strand. End with two seed beads.
- 3. Thread left strand with three seed beads, smaller aqua bead, 10 seed beads, and smaller aqua bead. Repeat for remaining three smaller aqua beads. End with three seed beads.
- 4. Repeat Step 3 for right strand. Position all strands together and thread another 1-1/2” length of seed beads onto strands (keeping strands together). Tie ends onto loop end of toggle clasp. Spot glue knot and press beads onto knot until glue dries.
- 1. Thread one seed bead onto head pin followed by one square aqua bead and three additional seed beads. Use chain-nose pliers to bend top 1/4” into right angle. Use round-nose pliers to turn loop at top of head pin.
- 2. Thread three seed beads onto second head pin. Use cutter to snip 1/2” off top of head pin. Use chain-nose pliers to bend top 1/4” into right angle. Use round-nose pliers to turn loop at top of head pin.
- 3. Thread five seed beads onto third head pin. Use cutter to snip 3/4” off top of head pin. Use chain-nose pliers to bend top 1/4” into right angle. Use round-nose pliers to turn loop at top of head pin.
- 4. Use flat-nose pliers to open loop at bottom of ear wire. Thread each head pin onto open loop; close loop.
- 5. Repeat Steps 1-4 to create second earring.
Triple Beaded Strand Bracelet