Tell a Joke! Bookmarks
- Craft stick
- Wooden items: large circle, small circles, small triangle
- Wiggle eyes, two
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Baby Pink, Spa Blue, Lamp Black, Foliage Green, Lt. French Blue, Boysenberry Pink
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint craft stick (body), large circle (head), small circles (eyes or ears), and small triangle (beak) same color. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline body, head, and draw smile.
- Glue head on end of body. Glue eyes, ears, or beak on head. Glue wiggle eyes on head. Let dry.
- Use end of paintbrush to dot cheeks pink. Let dry.
- Use black marker to write joke on bookmark. Turn bookmark over; use black marker to write answer.