Cow Candy Holder
- Recycled plastic bottle and lid
- White craft foam
- Wooden spools, four
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Black yarn, 3" length
- Ribbon, 6" length
- Metal bell, 1/2"
- Acrylic paints: white, black
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, craft knife, paintbrush or sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Adults, help kids when cutting bottle.
- Wash and dry plastic bottle and lid. Use craft knife to cut out section on side of bottle (for candy).
- On covered work surface, paint bottle (body) and four wooden spools (legs) white. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Use black marker to draw nostrils on head.
- Use sponge scrap to dot cow's head, body, and legs black. Paint lid black. Let dry.
- Glue head on lid. Glue legs on bottom of body so cut portion is at top. Let dry.
- Use craft knife or scissors point to cut small hole on back of body (for tail). Measure and cut 3" black yarn length. Thread yarn length through hole on body; knot ends on inside.
- Measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Thread bell on ribbon length. Tie ribbon around neck.