Bubble Wrap Stamped Cards
- Recycled bubble wrap
- Construction paper or cardstock: white, lt. blue, neon pink
- Wooden letters
- Black metal brads, six
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Lamp Black
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 6-1/2"x10" or 5-1/2"x8" paper rectangle. Fold rectangles in half to create 5"x6-1/2" or 4"x5-1/2" card.
- On covered work surface, use sponge scrap to dab bubble wrap with Lamp Black. Press bubble wrap on card front, creating pattern. Let dry. Paint wooden letters to spell "WRAP" Lamp Black. Let dry.
- Decorate cards as desired. Measure and cut paper rectangles and squares. Use black marker to write message on squares. Glue squares on card front or insert black brads through squares and through card front; bend ends on back.