Classical Paper Guitar
- Cardstock or construction paper: black, red, grey, lt. brown, dk. brown
- White thread, six 15" lengths
- Silver paper fasteners, six
- Hole punch
- API Crafter's Pick The Ultimate Glue!
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Print and cut out pattern. Measure and cut 1-1/4"x2" red paper rectangle (head), 1" black paper circle (sound hole), 1/2"x2-1/2" black paper rectangle (bridge), 1/4"x1-1/2" grey rectangle (center of bridge), 1/4"x3/4" grey rectangle (nut), 3/4"x6" dk. brown paper rectangle (fingerboard), and one 1-1/2" lt. brown paper circle (sound hole trim).
- Use black marker to outline shapes.
- Following diagram, glue guitar shapes onto guitar, except bridge.
- Use hole punch to punch three holes on each side of head and along bridge.
- Measure and cut six 15" thread lengths (strings). Insert string ends through holes on bridge. Knot ends on back. Glue bridge on front of guitar.
- For machine heads, insert paper fasteners on ends of head. Wrap string ends from bridge around paper fasteners; spot glue ends.