Eensy Weensy Spider & Friends
- Craft sticks, eight
- Construction paper or cardstock: lime green, yellow, orange, light pink, purple, red, blue, white, hot pink
- Wiggle eyes, six
- Blue toothpick
- Crayons or markers
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Print and cut out patterns. Using photo as guide, cut puppet pieces from construction paper.
- Use black marker to outline puppet pieces.
- Use crayons to add details on puppets. Use black marker to draw eyes or adhere wiggle eyes on puppets.
- Measure and cut two 1/4" blue toothpick lengths. Adhere lengths on blue hat (for beetle antennae).
- Adhere each puppet shape together. Adhere puppets on center of craft sticks. Let dry.
- 1. Omit the craft sticks and design a mobile for baby’s room using ribbon attached to a center paper circle.