- Recycled box
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3-7/8"x5-7/8" egg
- Construction paper: red, blue, black
- Blue chenille stems, three
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Black brad
- Paint markers: white, black
- Hole punch
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Tape box closed. Measure and cut red paper to cover sides of box. Glue red paper on box sides.
- Cut 5"-long slit (for envelopes) on one long side of box.
- Use black marker to draw lines on sides of box (brick).
- Use plastic knife to cut small portion from one end of plastic-foam egg (body). Glue cut end of body on top of brick.
- Glue blue paper around bottom of body. For legs, bend two chenille stems and glue on bottom of body.
- Print and cut out pattern. Use hole punch to punch holes on shoes.
- Use white paint marker to add details on shoes. Insert ends of legs through holes on shoes; twist ends.
- For arms, glue chenille stem around top of body. Measure and cut 3" red paper heart. Glue heart on center of arms.
- Use black paint marker to dot eyes and draw mouth.
- For cheeks, cut two tiny red paper hearts. Glue cheeks on sides of mouth.