Beverly the Bear
- Recycled box, 6"x9"
- Recycled brown paper bag
- Manila folder
- Red construction paper
- Tan craft boa, 12" length
- Wiggle eyes, two large
- Red ribbon, 12" length
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Mink Tan
- Sakura of America Permapaque Black Marker
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. Use black marker to outline ears, mouth, and nose.
- Measure and cut brown paper bag to cover box (head). Glue brown ears on manila ears and inner ears on ears. Let dry. Glue ears on sides of head.
- Glue mouth and nose on face. Use black marker to draw mouth lines. Glue eyes on face.
- On covered work surface, paint top 1/3 of wiggle eyes Mink Tan. Glue wiggle eyes on eyes and cheeks on face.
- Measure and cut 12" craft boa length. Wrap and glue boa around top of face.
- Measure and cut 8" ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow. Glue bow on bottom of face.