- Heavy-duty construction paper
- Candy hearts or wrapped Hershey Kisses
- Acrylic paint: red or gold
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Black Slick
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- For crown, measure and cut 4"x22" construction paper strip. Adjust size to fit kid's head.
- On covered work surface, paint strip red or gold. Let dry.
- Use scissors to cut points along one length of strip.
- Glue wrapped or heart candies along top and bottom edges of crown.
- Use Black Slick to write "Queen of Hearts" or "Valentine King" on center of crown. Let dry.
- Glue ends of crown together. Let dry.