Bee Mine Flower Favors
- Craft foam: pink, hot pink, red
- Red/white polka-dot ribbon, 6" length
- Tootsie pop or wrapped lollipop
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Basic Black Matte, Real Red Matte, Dandelion Yellow Matte
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut flower from craft foam.
- Use scissors to cut "x" in center of flower.
- On covered work surface, use Basic Black Matte to draw bee and write "Bee Mine" on flower petals.
- Paint bee's wings Real Red Matte and bee's body Dandelion Yellow Matte. Let dry.
- Insert lollipop through "x" on center of flower.
- Measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Loop and glue ribbon length around lollipop stick.