Kowhaiwhai Design Box
- Papier-mâché box with lid, 4"
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Santa Red, Lamp Black, Cool White; DuraClear Satin Varnish
scissors, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint box lid Santa Red and box Lamp Black. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern onto box lid.
- Paint triangle shapes and ferns Cool White. Let dry. Use end of paintbrush handle to add dots around ferns and edges of design. Let dry.
- Use black marker to add dots between white polka dots on pattern. Outline design.
- Apply varnish over all areas of box and lid. Let dry.