Little Quack's Bedtime Pillow
- Yellow fleece
- Pillow form, 12" square
- Felt: black, gold, orange
- Embroidery floss: black, gold, orange
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Baby Blue, Peony Pink, Snow White
- Embroidery needle and yellow thread
- Fabric glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut two 13" yellow fleece squares.
- Print and cut out patterns. Transfer and cut out patterns from felt.
- On covered work surface, paint cheeks Peony Pink and highlights on eyes Snow White and Baby Blue. Let dry.
- Use fabric glue to glue eyes, beak, feet, and wings on one 13" fleece square (pillow front).
- Use embroidery floss and coordinating-color thread to sew running stitch around eyes, beak, feet, and wings. Knot ends on inside.
- Measure and cut seven 1"x8" fleece strips (hair). With right sides together, pin yellow fleece squares with strips inside top center seam.
- Sew all pillow sides together, leaving 10" opening on bottom. Turn pillow right side out. Insert pillow form. Sew opening closed.