Mom's Trinket Box
- Oh Four Bisque: Flower Trinket Box
- OS Opaque Acrylics: White, Pale Yellow, Dark Yellow, Purple, Medium Blue, Bright Green, Medium Green, Raspberry Cream, Candy Apple
- Hi-Gloss Sealer
- Signature Brushes: No. 1 Liner, No. 6 Round, No. 10 Shader
- Tulip Personal Dazzle Assistance: Clear
aluminum foil, sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use damp sponge to wipe box and lid to remove dust.
- On covered work surface, pour acrylics on aluminum foil. Paint inside and outside of box Medium Blue.
- Paint as follows: back of lid and around flowers Candy Apple; edges of flower petals Purple; center area of petals Raspberry Cream; flower centers Pale Yellow; dots on flower centers Dark Yellow; flower petal lines White. Let dry.
- For leaves, paint shapes on sides of box Bright Green. Let dry. Add Medium Green vein lines on leaves. Let dry.
- Apply Gloss Sealer on all areas of box and lid. Let dry.
- Press clear crystals on ends of petal lines.