Candy Bar Topiary
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: ball, 8"; cone, 12"
- Wooden dowel, 1/2", 8" length
- Treat-size candy bars
- Multi-color wire-edged ribbon, 1"-wide, 1/2 yd.
- Natural raffia
- Acrylic paints: orange, green
- Heavy-duty straight pins
- Rubber bands, three
knife, ruler, plastic tablecloth (to cover work surface)
- For pumpkin, cut small section from ball so it sits flat. Use knife to vertically mark six equal sections. Quick Tip: Wrap three evenly-spaced rubber bands around ball as guide. Cut 1/2"-deep, "v"-shaped lines along each guide; smooth edges. Basecoat pumpkin orange. Let dry.
- For topiary, basecoat cone and dowel green. Insert dowel 3" into cone bottom and other end into pumpkin. Tie raffia bow around dowel and ribbon bow around pumpkin. Use pins to attach overlapping rows of candy, beginning at bottom.