Frog, Bunny, & Duck Treat Boxes
- Cardstock: green, white, yellow, orange, pink, red
- Wiggle eyes, two (for each)
- Buttons, four
- Ribbon, 12" lengths: blue, orange, pink
- Crayons: pink, orange
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Print and cut out patterns. Cut green (frog), yellow (duck) and white (bunny) body shapes. Fold body shapes along dashed lines. Use scissors to cut slits on bodies as indicated on pattern.
- Measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Insert ribbon through slits on back of body and then through slits on sides of body. Fill box with candies. Close box. Tie ribbon ends into bow. (Box should fold into triangle shape.)
- For duck's wings, use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges and orange crayon to outline feathers.
- For frog's spots, glue buttons on body. For legs, use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges.
- For bunny's ears, use pink crayon to color inside of ears.
- Glue pattern pieces onto bodies.
- Use black marker to draw mouths and bunny's paw lines. Use pink crayon to lightly color in cheeks.