Leprechaun Door Hanger
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 12"x1"x3/4" wreath
- Cardboard: 12" square, scrap
- Orange crepe paper
- Fibre-Craft Craft Foam: green, yellow, black
- Wiggle eyes, two large
- Black cording, 8" length
- Plastic-coated wire, 5" length
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Flesh Tone
- Red chalk
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- For nose, draw and cut out 2" oval from cardboard. Trace wreath on cardboard. For face, cut 1/2" inside circle.
- On covered work surface, paint nose and face Flesh Tone. Let dry.
- For hat, measure and cut 2-1/2"x12" green craft foam rectangle (hat brim) and 9"x6-1/2" green craft foam rectangle (hat). For hat band, measure and cut 2"x9" strip and 1" square from black craft foam. For buckle, measure and cut 2" yellow craft foam square.
- Glue hat brim on hat. Glue hat band and buckle on hat. Let dry.
- For beard, wrap wreath with orange crepe paper. Glue ends. Measure and cut 70 2" pieces from orange crepe paper. Scrunch orange squares; glue on beard, covering bottom area. Let dry.
- Glue face on back of wreath. Lightly blush nose and cheeks with red chalk. Glue nose on face. Glue eyes above nose. Glue cheeks on sides of face.
- For mouth, measure and cut 8" black cord length. Knot ends of cord. Glue cord length on face.
- Glue hat above head. For hanger, measure and cut 5" wire length. Insert wire ends into wreath behind hat. Spot glue to secure.