Pot o' Gold Candy Dish
- Terra cotta pot and saucer, 6"
- Glass ivy bowl, 4"
- Wooden bead, 1"
- DecoArt: Americana Acrylic Paints: Festive Green, Foliage Green, Lt. Avocado, Antique Gold, Lamp Black; Crystal Craft Twinkles
- Glue gun and sticks
ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Adults, help kids when using glue gun.
- On covered work surface, paint pot, saucer, and wooden bead Festive Green. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Transfer hat pattern onto sides of pot.
- Paint pot rim Foliage Green. Use end of paintbrush handle to add Festive Green polka dots. Dot saucer rim Foliage Green.
- Paint: hat Foliage Green, hat band Lamp Black, buckle Antique Gold, and shamrock Foliage Green. Let dry. Dot hat Avocado and shamrock Festive Green. Let dry.
- Use paintbrush to paint pot and saucer with Crystal Craft Twinkles. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline hat and sections on pot and saucer.
- Use glue gun to glue wooden bead on top of saucer.
- To assemble, turn pot upside down. Use glue gun to glue ivy bowl on bottom of pot. Fill ivy bowl with candy. Position saucer on top of ivy bowl (for lid).