Maple Leaf Bracelet
- Silver charm bracelet
- Shrinky Dinks Frosted Ruff N’ Ready Shrinkable Plastic
- Silver jump rings, five
- Sakura Indenti-Pen Red Permanent Marker
- EK Success Circle Punch, 1-3/4”
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Adults, help kids when using oven.
- Print out pattern. Use circle paper punch to punch five 1-3/4” circles from plastic sheet. (Or trace and cut out five 1-3/4” circles.) Use 1/8” hole punch to punch hole on each plastic circle.
- Transfer maple leaf onto center of rough side of each plastic circle.
- Use red marker to color in maple leaves.
- Position circles on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake circles in oven. (Circles will curl as they shrink and then flatten.) Let cool completely.
- Use red marker to color outside edges of circles.
- Insert jump rings on holes on circles. Attach jump rings on charm bracelet.