Tissue Paper Cross
- Plastic-foam block
- Tissue paper, in assorted colors
scissors, ruler, plastic knife
- Measure and use plastic knife to cut plastic foam into 1-1/4"x4-1/4", two 1-1/4" squares, and 3" square (base)
- Wrap base in yellow tissue paper; glue ends. Let dry.
- Tear 1" squares of tissue paper.
- Glue tissue paper squares on plastic-foam rectangle and plastic-foam squares. Let dry.
- Insert toothpicks into plastic-foam squares. Press squares into sides of plastic-foam rectangle (creating cross shape).
- Insert toothpicks into bottom of cross. Press cross into base.