- Seashells, in assorted sizes
- Polyform Sculpey Bake Shop Clay: Tan
- Iridescent seed beads
- Recycled aluminum can ring
- Wooden dowel or clay-dedicated rolling pin
- Old or promo credit card (for cutter)
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- Use rolling pin to roll Tan clay to 1/2"-thick log. Use promo credit card to cut 1/3 of clay from log. Press smaller log across longer log creating cross shape.
- Position cross on work surface. Press seashells and seed beads into cross. Turn cross over; press recycled can ring on back of cross (for hanger).
- Position cross on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake cross in oven. Let cool completely.