Rainy Day Shadow Box
- DCWV Wooden Shadow Box, 9”x9”
- Core’dinations Portal Blue ColorCore Cardstock
- Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker Papers: Willow Bee Collection Bee 2 Bee, Bee Strips, and Day Dreamer; Flaming Butterfly Collection Butterfly Rest
- Black alphabet letter stickers
- iLoveToCreate Tulip Icicle Dimensional Crystal 3-D Fashion Paint
- Adhesives: Plaid Mod Podge, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, foam paintbrush, sandpaper
- Detail cut desired silhouette images from photos; set aside.
- Cut patterned paper for background and front edges of shadow box. Découpage paper to box using Mod Podge; let dry.
- Using photo as a guide, cut two or more “grass” layers to fit bottom half of shadow box. Adhere first layer with Mod Podge and second layer with foam tape to add dimension.
- Detail cut several clouds from paper; adhere clouds directly to box or use foam tape. Highlight edges with glitter paint; let dry.
- Gently sand surface of blue cardstock. Detail cut several freehand raindrops and découpage to surface; dab with additional Mod Podge for glossy finish and let dry.
- Adhere sticker sentiment across bottom of grass. Adhere photos as desired, building up layers of foam tape for added dimension.