Fall Days Card
- Cream cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection Papers: Apple Holler, Cute Cuts, Borders, Bliss
- Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection Alpha + Bits Stickers
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting System
- Punches: corner rounder; circle, 2”
- Brown ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” cream side-fold card. Use punch to round corners.
- Cut 4-1/8”x3-5/8” and 4-1/8”x1-3/4” Apple Holler paper panels; round top corners of larger piece and bottom corners of smaller piece. Ink edges brown. Adhere paper pieces to card as shown, leaving 1/16” border visible on all sides.
- Adhere brown border sticker from Alpha + Bits sheet across paper seam; trim ends flush with card.
- Cut “Fall days are fun days!” sentiment from Borders paper; ink edges brown and adhere to border sticker as shown.
- Use cutting system to cut label shape from striped side of Cute Cuts paper. Ink edges brown and adhere to top half of card.
- Punch 2” circle from Bliss paper; ink edges brown. Using foam tape, adhere tree circle sticker to red circle. Adhere circle to card.
- Finish inside of card with additional stickers, if desired.
- 1. If you don’t own the cutting system, trace an interesting food label or a basic shape onto striped paper.