Decoupaged Stars Caddy
- Recycled cardboard 6-pack beverage holder
- Construction paper: red, white, blue
- White acrylic paint
- Star paper punches, in assorted sizes
- Découpage medium
- Glue stick
scissors, masking tape, ruler, paintbrush, foam brush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use masking tape to tape sides and bottom of beverage holder.
- On covered work surface, paint beverage holder white. Let dry. Apply additional coat if needed.
- Use star paper punches (or draw stars) to punch shapes from red, white, and blue paper. Use glue stick to adhere designs on sides of beverage holder.
- Use foam brush to apply découpage medium on all sides of beverage holder. Let dry. Apply second coat for additional support. Let dry.
- Fill caddy with mustard, ketchup, pickles or other condiments for your picnic or table!
- 1. For a fun party gift, fill caddy with different bottles of the recipient’s favorite beverages, ice cream toppings, or even BBQ or hot sauces – whatever bottle arrangement would be well-received!