Thanks for the Memories! Scrapbook
- Recycled cereal box
- Cardstock or construction paper: red, blue, white, black
- Fibre-Crafts School Alphabet Craft Foam Letters
- School-themed print paper
- White index cards, two (for each student)
- Metal book rings, two 1-1/4”
- Ribbon: red, black, blue (or school colors)
- Photos of students, 4”x6”
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- For covers, measure and cut two 5”x7” rectangles from recycled cereal box. Measure and cut two 6-1/2”x8” rectangles from school-print paper. Glue print paper on one side of cover, creasing edges and gluing towards inside edges. Measure and cut two 4-1/2”x6-1/2” black cardstock rectangles. Glue rectangles on center of inside covers. Let dry.
- For front cover, measure and cut 2-1/2”x6” red and 2”x5-1/2” white paper rectangles. Glue red rectangle on front of cover and white rectangle on center of red rectangle. Press alphabet stickers on cover to spell “goodbye”.
- For inside pages, measure and cut 5”x7” white and blue paper rectangles. Stack cover and pages together; use hole punch to punch two holes through covers and pages. Insert rings through holes.
- Measure and cut eight 4” lengths of red, black, and blue ribbon. Tie ribbon lengths around rings.
- Have each student write message to teacher on white index card. Glue index cards on left pages in book.
- Glue blank index cards onto right side of pages. Glue photo on center of index card. Measure and cut 3/4”-wide white paper strips. Write student's name on white strip. Glue strip below photo.