A+ Teacher Card
- White blank card, 5"x7"
- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Micro-Cut Quality Woods: Birch Plywood, Basswood Strip, Project Cork Sheets
- Black cardstock, 3”x7”
- Offray Measure Up ribbon, 7” length
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: School Time
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Red, Sapphire
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Fun Serif Uppercase Alphabet Set, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet Set
- White chalk
- Paper glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 2”x7” cork rectangle. Glue rectangle on front of card.
- For chalkboard, measure and cut 3”x7” black cardstock rectangle. Use white chalk to lightly shade chalkboard. Glue chalkboard on card front.
- Measure and cut 7” basswood strip and 7” ribbon length. Glue ribbon on basswood strip. Glue strip across front of card.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to transfer apple and pencil rub-ons onto cork rectangle.
- Use machine and Uppercase Alphabet die to cut letter “A” and “+” sign from plywood. On covered work surface, paint “A” and “+” Sapphire. Let dry. Glue A+ on front of card.
- Use machine and Lowercase Alphabet die to cut letters to spell “teacher” from plywood. On covered work surface, paint “teacher” Primary Red. Let dry. Glue "teacher" on card front.