- 8- or 6-bezel silver bracelet kit
- Pink patchwork paper
- Alphabet rub-on letters
- Pink ribbon, 3/16”
- Needlenose pliers
- Circle punch or template, same size as bezel
- Therm O Web Zots Paper-Thin Clear Adhesive Dots, 1/2”
- Punch or cut eight circles from pink paper, varying patterns; for smaller wrists, punch six circles. Place circles in desired order. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply lowercase rub-on letters to circles; for smaller wrists, spell “hope” across four center circles.
- Use adhesive dot to adhere each circle to bracelet bezels. Press self-adhesive lenses firmly to bezels. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to assemble bracelet.
- Cut 3” length from ribbon. Tie ribbon into half-bow “pink ribbon” around bracelet near clasp; trim ends.
- 1. For smaller projects, try patchwork paper – a single sheet gives you multiple design options. Better yet, raid your scrap stash!
- 2. Try different variations of this project, such as a family or pet photo bracelet, yellow ribbon and military sentiments for a soldier’s spouse or parent, or a “Mommy” or “Bride” gift.