Watercolor Bridal Suite
- Cardstock: white, black, turquoise
- Pearls: Zva Creative Flourish Stickers, brads
- Pewter heart-shaped locket charm
- Maya Road Crystal Trinket Pins
- White seam binding, 1 yd.
- White tulle, 6" length
- Craftwell eCraft Cutting System and Decorative Place Cards 3 Template (*see note)
- Creations by AR Templates (*see note): Isn't She Lovely Card, Piece O' Cake Set
- Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps: Dahlia, Sewn With Love Set
- Scor-Pal Tools: Scor-Pal Scoring Board, Scor-Bug Embosser
- STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencil (#125-37)
- STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner (#334-37)
- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink Pad
- Ranger Inkssentials Cut n' Dry Nibs
- Spritz bottle with water
- Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits)
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- 1. *Cutting templates must be downloaded from the Internet before beginning projects; there is a small fee for each template. Visit craftwellusa.com and creationsbyar.com for complete details.
- 1. Using eCraft, cut box base from turquoise cardstock; cut lid from white cardstock.
- 2. Spritz seam binding with water, scrunch with fingers, and dry with heat tool; set aside.
- 3. Following template directions, assemble box bottom; adhere sides with Scor-Tape.
- 4. Stamp black dahlia image (Fig. 1) several times onto flat lid piece; let dry.
- 5. To color image, see Figs. 2-4. Outline image with Aquarell Pencil (Fig. 2). Dip brush tip of nib into gamsol and apply to pigment, blending and pulling color from edges toward center of each petal, moving nib in a small, circular motion (Fig. 3). Detail image with coordinating Triplus Fineliner (Fig. 4). Let dry completely.
- 6. Assemble box lid; adhere sides with tape. Add pearl flourish to lid as shown.
- 7. Cut an 18" length of seam binding and tie double bow; adhere to box with clear dot. Insert trinket pin through bow knot. Adhere heart charm and brad with clear dots.
- 1. Using eCraft, cut dress card from white cardstock; score as indicated.
- 1. Stamp and color images in same way as cake box; see Steps 4 and 5 above.
- 2. Using Scor-Bug, emboss faux stitching across bottom of skirt, between images.
- 3. Adhere tulle over skirt with clear dots; trim as needed. Add pearl flourish to bodice and tulle skirt as shown.
- 4. Tie seam binding bow; adhere with clear dot. Insert pin and adhere brad as shown.
- 1. Using eCraft, cut place card from turquoise cardstock; score as indicated. Cut smaller white panel and black mat.
- 2. Stamp and color image on white panel in same way as cake box; see Cake Box Steps 4 and 5. Stamp black sentiment as shown.
- 3. Using Scor-Bug, emboss faux stitching across top and bottom of panel, stopping before image.
- 4. Tie seam binding bow around white panel; mat on black panel and adhere to place card. Insert pin and adhere brad as shown.