- Tan kid's sock
- Plastic-foam egg, 2-1/2"
- Tan craft foam, 9"x12"
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Pom-poms: one small black, two medium tan
- Pink felt, scrap
- Fiberfill stuffing, small amount
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Insert plastic-foam egg (head) in toe of tan sock. For body, stuff remaining area of sock with fiberfill stuffing. Glue sock edges together.
- Glue arms and legs on sides of body. Let dry.
- For ears, cut two small half circles from pink felt. Pinch bottom edge of each ear; glue on top of head. Glue wiggle eyes and black pom-pom (nose) on head. Let dry.
- Use black marker to draw mouth on head.