Robbi the Robot
- Polyform Sculpey III Clay: Stonewash Blue, Black, Red
- Toothpicks, two
- Old or promo credit card (for cutter)
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- For body, roll 2" Stonewash ball. Form ball into rectangle.
- For feet, roll two 1" Black balls. Form balls into rectangles, with flat edges (so robot can stand). Press feet on bottom of body.
- For arms, roll eight 1/2" Silver balls. Press four balls together for each arm. Press arms on sides of body. Roll two tiny Red balls (hands). Press hands on ends of arms.
- For neck, roll 1/2" Silver ball. For head, roll 2" Silver ball. Press neck and head on top of body.
- For antennae, roll two small Black balls and two tiny Red balls. Cut toothpick in half; press Black and Red ball on each half. Insert toothpicks in top of head.
- For belt, roll skinny Red log. Flatten log on work surface; wrap around body.
- For eyes, roll small Red ball; flatten into rectangle. Use old credit card to cut 1" rectangle. Press rectangle on head. Roll two tiny Black balls (eyes); press eyes on head.
- For mouth, roll skinny Black log. Form and press log into smile; press on head below eyes.
- Use other toothpick to add details on belt and body.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake robot on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
Robbi the Robot