School Club Keychains & Lanyard Charms
- Polyform Pluffy Clay: White, Blue, Brown, Lime Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Black
- Cording, 24" length
- Polyform Sculpey Firefly Tool Set
- Metal keychains
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
scissors, ruler, toothpick, black marker
- Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- For Book Club Charm, roll White clay ball. Form ball into rectangle shape. For book cover, roll small Blue ball; flatten and trim to same-size as white rectangle. Wrap book cover around book.
- For Art Club Paint Palette Charm, roll small Brown ball (palette). Flatten palette. Roll tiny Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, and Blue balls; press balls on palette (for paint colors). For paintbrush handle, roll tiny Lime Green log. Press tiny Blue log and Black teardrop on end of paintbrush. Press paintbrush on palette.
- For School Mascot Paw Charm, roll large Blue ball and medium White ball. Flatten balls; press White ball on center of Blue ball. Roll small Red ball (paw pad); press on White ball. Roll four small Red teardrops (claws). Press claws above paw pad.
- For Chess Club Charm, roll from White clay: large ball and form into square, small ball, large teardrop, small ball flattened, and medium ball. See photo. Stack shapes forming chess piece; gently flattening bottom square so chess piece stands.
- For Choir or Band Note Charm, roll large Orange ball and medium Black ball. Flatten balls; press Orange ball on center of Black ball. Roll small White ball into skinny snake. Shape snake into treble clef symbol; press symbol on center of Black ball.
- Use toothpick to poke hole in top of each charm for keychains. Poke hole in top and bottom of charms for lanyard charms.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake charms on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
- Use black marker to add details on charms. Attach keychains or lanyards onto charms.
- 1. Package charms or lanyards in plastic cellophane bags with a note reading: "Thanks for supporting the (School Name & Club) during the school year!"