Class Rules & Growth Chart
- Basswood: 6"x24", 12" square
- Wooden items: four 12" rulers, one 3" circle, one 1" teardrop, one 1/2" teardrop
- Chipboard arrows, 3"
- Black number stickers
- Adhesive-back magnetic strip, 24" length
- Sawtooth hanger
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Yellow, Lamp Black, Snow White, Santa Red, Citron Green
- Magnets, 1/2"
- Marvy Uchida DecoColor Paint Marker: White
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint 6"x24" basswood rectangle (chart) Primary Yellow. Paint 12" basswood square (rules) Lamp Black. Let dry. Paint chipboard arrows Lamp Black, circle (apple) Primary Red, and teardrops (leave) Citron Green. Let dry.
- In plastic bowl, mix Primary Yellow with water, creating diluted wash. Paint rulers with wash mixture. Let dry.
- Glue magnets on back of arrows.
- Glue magnetic strip along edge of chart. Use black marker and ruler to mark inch increments on growth chart. Press number stickers at markings. Position arrows on magnetic strip.
- Use white paint marker to write rules on center of rules board.
- Glue rulers around board edges and apple and leaves on bottom right of board. Let dry.
- Use black marker to write teacher's name on apple.
- Attach sawtooth hanger on back of rules board.