Change into Peace Tee
- White cotton t-shirt
- Tulip Fashion Form
- Tulip Color Change 3-D Fashion Paint: Pink, Yellow, Teal
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Wash and dry t-shirt. Do not use fabric softener.
- Insert Fashion Form between t-shirt layers. On covered work surface, position t-shirt flat.
- Squeeze Pink paint in circle shape on center of t-shirt. Add peace sign lines. (Paint will appear clear in color.)
- Add Yellow and Teal lines around peace sign. Let dry.
- Let t-shirt dry flat for four hours.
- Wear shirt in sunshine and watch as paint colors change colors!
- To wash shirt, turn inside out and machine wash separately in cold water. Line dry.
- 1. Planning a fun Field Day at your school or afterschool club? This project is great for creating name shirts or team shirts. Create inside and then wear later on that week! Kids will have fun watching designs change into bright colors before their eyes!