Pink Pizzazz Card Pair
- PaperTrey Ink Cardstock: Perfect Match Berry Sorbet, Stamper’s Select White
- Mini metal “made with love” tag
- PaperTrey Ink Berry Sorbet Twill Ribbon, 3/8”-wide
- Small pink/white paper flowers
- A Muse Studio Pink Mini Gems
- Natural twine
- PSA Essentials Mr. and Mrs. Peel & Stick Stamp Set
- PSA Essentials Ink Cartridges: Pink, Green, Black
- Die-cutting and embossing system
- A Muse Studio Butterfly Die
- PaperTrey Ink Grid Impression Plate
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, liquid glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make pink top-fold card.
- 2. Cut two smaller white panels. Die cut butterfly from one panel, then run through machine again with impression plate.
- 3. Stamp black rings image onto second white panel; trim slightly larger than butterfly opening. Adhere panel behind opening.
- 4. Tie twine and charm around white panel; adhere panel to card with foam dots.
Mr. & Mrs.
- 1. Make white top-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller pink and white panels. Stamp pink border onto center of white panel; stamp green sentiment inside circle. Adhere panels together; adhere to card with foam dots.
- 3. Add gems and flowers to card as shown. Cut and knot a short twill length; glue to card.