- Spiral-bound notebook
- Craft foam: light pink, green, dark pink, blue, orange, yellow
- Construction paper, 8-1/2"x11"
- Glue Dots: Mini Glue Dots, Continuous Glue Lines
- Use ruler to measure notebook cover. Cut construction paper rectangle same-size as notebook cover. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue construction paper rectangle on notebook cover.
- For Pink Flower design, measure and cut 8" green, 4" dark pink, and 11" light pink craft foam squares. Use scissors to cut squares into random-size pieces, creating angled shapes. Starting in center of notebook, create dark pink flower shape. Use green shapes to create leaves and stem. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue flower and leaves on notebook, leaving spaces between shapes.
- For Star design, cut 8" yellow, 4" orange, and 11" blue craft foam squares. Use scissors to cut squares into random-size pieces, creating angled pieces and triangles for star rays. Create three star shapes using yellow pieces with orange centers. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue stars and centers on notebook, leaving spaces between shapes.
- For Pink Flower design, use Mini Glue Dots to fill in open areas with light pink shapes. For Star design, use Mini Glue Dots to fill in open areas with blue shapes.
- 1. The trick to creating a mosaic, stained-glass look is to line up long edges of each cut craft foam piece. Make sure to leave a small amount of space along all edges of pieces!