Family Photo Display
- Metal muffin tin, 10"x14"
- Cardstock, six 2-1/2" circles
- Pattern-print paper, six 2" circles
- Wooden circles, six 2-1/2"
- Wooden alphabet letters, 2"
- Embellishment ideas: beads, rhinestones, silk flowers, alphabet stickers
- Photos of choice
- Glue Dots International: Pop Up Glue Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Memory Book Glue Dots
- Black acrylic paint
- Flat-back magnets
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut six 2" circles from pattern-print paper. (Note: Use compass or trace around bottom of bottle or bowl.) Measure and cut six 2-1/2" circles from cardstock. Cut center 2" from each cardstock circle (to create frame shape for photos).
- Use circle shapes to cut out photos of family members. Adhere Memory Book Glue Dots on back of frame circles; press photo on back of each frame circle.
- Glue two magnets together sandwiching Memory Book Glue Dots between. Use Pop Up Glue Dots to adhere magnets on back of each wooden circle and photo frames on front of each wooden circle. Press photo frames inside muffin cups.
- Use Pop Up Glue Dots to adhere pattern-print circles inside remaining muffin cups.
- On covered work surface, paint alphabet letters to spell "FAMILY" black. Let dry.
- Have each family member decorate around his/her photo with beads, rhinestones, silk flowers, or other embellishments. Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere embellishments around photos.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere "FAMILY" on front of muffin tin.
- 1. Paint alphabet letters to spell family name or motto!
- 2. Use a recycled metal tin when creating display. Basecoat metal tin before designing if needed.