Cupcake Photo Holders
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 4" cone, 2-1/2" ball (cut in half)
- Lightweight white spackling
- Embellishments: beads, glitter, craft foam
- Plaid Glossy Mod Podge
- Plastic-coated wire, 12" length
- Pastel cardstock, scrap
scissors, ruler, plastic knife, foam brush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Adults, help kids when using glue gun.
- Use plastic knife to cut bottom 1-1/2" from cone. Position cone over (for cupcake bottom). Cut 2-1/2" ball in half; use half for cupcake top.
- Use glue gun to glue ball half on top of cone. Let dry.
- Print out pattern. Cut cupcake liner from pastel cardstock. For cupcake bottom, trace around bottom of cupcake on pastel card stock. Cut out circle.
- Glue cupcake bottom and liner around cupcake.
- On covered work surface, use plastic knife to apply spackling on cupcake top. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter, beads, or craft foam scraps for icing and toppings. Let dry.
- Use foam brush to apply mod podge on top of cupcake. Let dry.
- Measure and cut 6" wire length. Curl one end into spiral; insert other end into cupcake top. Insert photo in spiral.