Cherries & Icing Ribbon Board
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 24"x12"x1" sheet
- Cupcake-print cotton fabric, 1/2 yd.
- Batting, 14"x26"
- Straight pins
- Pink/green polka dot ribbon, 2 yds.
- Yellow/pink striped ribbon, 1 yd.
scissors, ruler, measuring tape
- Adults, help kids when using glue gun.
- Measure and cut 14"x26" batting rectangle. Position batting on plastic-foam sheet. Use glue gun to glue batting on sheet, overlapping edges.
- Measure and cut 16"x28" cupcake-print rectangle. Position plastic-foam sheet on fabric with batting side facing wrong side of fabric. Fold fabric over edges; pinning fabric onto back of plastic-foam sheet.
- Position sheet with right-side facing on work surface. Measure and cut four pink/green polka dot ribbon lengths, spacing evenly, diagonally across board. Repeat process cutting four more lengths, spacing evenly, diagonally across board in other direction.
- Use glue gun to glue ribbon lengths along sheet, wrapping edges on back of sheet. Let dry.
- For hanger, measure and cut 16" length from yellow/pink striped ribbon. Glue ends on back of sheet; tie ends into bow.