- Jumbo craft sicks, 10
- Mini craft sticks, seven
- Wooden shapes: large circle, medium circle, two medium stars, two small teardrops
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Ribbon, 12" length
- Craft glue
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Antique Gold, Antique White, Burnt Orange, Golden Straw, Hauser Light Green, Heritage Brick, Honey Brown, Lamp Black, Milk Chocolate, Primary Red
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On work surface, position eight jumbo craft sticks together (hanging). Apply glue on other two jumbo craft sticks. Press jumbo craft stick on top border and bottom border. Let dry.
- On covered work surface, paint hanging Hauser Light Green. Let dry. Paint borders Antique White. Let dry. For turkey, paint large circle (body) and medium circle (head) Honey Brown, two stars (feet) and teardrop (beak) Golden Straw, and other teardrop (wattle) Primary Red. Let dry. For turkey's feathers, paint mini craft sticks Antique Gold, Milk Chocolate, Heritage Brick, and Burnt Orange. Let dry.
- Glue turkey's head and feet on body. Glue wiggle eyes, beak, and wattle on head. Let dry.
- Use black marker to write "things or people one is thankful for" on each feather. Glue ends of feathers on back of turkey body. Glue turkey on hanging.
- Use black marker to write "Your name is... thankful for.." on borders on hanging.
- Measure and cut 2"-long ribbon length. Tie ribbon into bow. Glue bow on turkey's body.
- To hang, measure and cut 10"-long ribbon length. Glue ribbon ends on back of hanging.