Gobble Gobble Box
- Oh Four Bisque: Strawberry Cupcake Box
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Felt: brown, yellow
- Adhesive-back Velcro tabs
- Signature Brushes: No. 1 Liner, No. 6 Fan Glaze, No. 8 Round
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica: Really White, Black, Light Ginger, Neon Yellow, Neon Red
scissors, ruler, sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use damp sponge to wipe box and lid to remove dust.
- On covered work surface, apply two coats clear glaze to bottom of lid (avoiding rim). Let dry. Use paintbrush to paint bottom of lid (avoiding rim) Light Ginger. Let dry.
- Use pencil to lightly sketch beak and wattle on top of lid. Paint lid Light Ginger, keeping beak and wattle areas unpainted. Let dry.
- Paint wattle Neon Red and beak Neon Yellow. Let dry. Dot eyes Really White. Let dry. Use paintbrush to outline eyes, dot pupils, and add nostrils. Let dry.
- Paint bottom of box Bright Ginger. Let dry.
- Use sponge to apply clear glaze over all areas of box and lid.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
- Glue tail feather tips on tail feathers. Let dry. Wrap and glue wings around bottom of box. Glue feet on bottom of box. Glue tail feathers on back of box. Let dry.