Candy Corn Plate
- Oh Four Bisque: Provence Wedge Dish
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica: Really White, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
- Signature Brushes: No. 6 Fan Glaze
- Painter's tape
scissors, ruler, sponge scrap, aluminum foil, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use damp sponge to wipe plate to remove dust.
- On covered work surface, use painter's tape to tape off center section on plate. Use paintbrush to apply three coats Neon Orange to center of plate. Let dry. Remove tape.
- Apply tape to center section, covering orange area. Paint three coats Really White on tip and Neon Yellow on scalloped edge. Let dry. Remove tape.
- Apply two coats of clear glaze over all areas of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.