Big Ben Clock Tower
- Recycled Pringles canister
- Recycled paper box, 4"x6"
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3-7/8"x8-7/8" cone
- White cardstock, scrap
- Mini craft sticks, 24
- Black alphabet stickers
- Black brad and two page turns
- Hemp twine, 4" length
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- Hole punch
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Raw Sienna, Lamp Black, Metallics Black Pearl
- Toothpicks, two
scissors, ruler, plastic knife, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut top 4" from plastic-foam cone (for steeple). Measure and cut Pringles canister (bottom of tower) to 5-1/2" height.
- Glue mini craft sticks onto paper box (clock front), spacing evenly apart, using four sticks on each long side side. Glue remaining craft sticks in open areas. Let dry.
- On covered work surface, paint clock front and bottom of tower Raw Sienna. Paint steeple Black Pearl. Let dry. Paint two toothpicks Lamp Black. Let dry.
- For clock face, measure and cut 4" circle from white cardstock. Use black marker to draw outline around clock face. Press 12, 3, 6, and 9 number stickers onto clock face. Use hole punch to punch hole in center of clock face. Insert page turns (clock hands) and brad into hole; bend ends on back.
- Use black marker to add detail lines on clock front and bottom of tower.
- For steeple top, position two toothpicks in cross shape. Measure and cut 4" hemp twine length. Wrap twine around toothpicks; knot ends. Insert cross into top of steeple.
- Glue clock face on clock front. Let dry. Glue clock front on bottom of tower. Glue steeple onto top of clock front. Let dry.