Knock If U Dare Sign
- Darice Rectangle Sign (with Jagged Edge), three 1/4"x7"
- Thin plywood sheet, two 6"x12"
- K&Company print paper: Halloween Specialty Pad
- Black plastic spiders, three
- White netting, 9"x14"
- Black plastic-coated wire, 12" length
- Craft glue
- Drill with bit
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Bigz Serif Essentials Alphabet Set, Phrase
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Lavender, Sour Apple, Tangelo Orange, Warm White
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Adults, help kids when cutting wood and drilling holes.
- Trace rectangle sign boards on each paper: purple with black bats, black with white bones, and black with skeleton heads. Cut out rectangles.
- On covered work surface, adults drill two holes on top board, 1/4" from top edge and 3/4" from side. Paint all boards Lamp Black. Let dry.
- Glue print rectangles on each board. Use scissors or pencil point to poke holes through drilled holes.
- Measure and cut 15" square of white netting. Position boards on rectangle, 3/4" apart. Glue netting on back of boards.
- Use machine and Skull die to cut one head and two hands from plywood sheet. Paint skull and two hands Warm White and eyeballs Sour Apple. Let dry. Add Lamp Black details on teeth and eyes. Let dry.
- Use machine and Alphabet die to cut "knock if u dare" from plywood sheet. Paint "knock" Sour Apple, "if u" Lavender, and "dare" Tangelo Orange. Let dry.
- Glue "knock if u dare" on signs. Glue skull, eyes, and hands on signs. See photo. Glue spiders on signs.
- For hanger, measure and cut 12" length from black plastic-coated wire. Insert wire ends through holes on top sign; twists ends around length.