- Recycled glass jar with lid
- Cardstock: white, hot pink
- Patterned paper scraps: blue, pink, green, rose
- Making Memories Paper Reverie Collection Baubles
- White adhesive pearl
- Little Yellow Bicycle Twig Collection Dimensional Stickers
- American Crafts Basics Collection Sunflower Ribbon (#58232), 1”-wide
- White crocheted lace trim
- White embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Circle cutter
- Pink acrylic paint
- Adhesives: glue gun, paper adhesive, foam tape, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sandpaper, paintbrush, newspapers, paper piercer and mat, computer and printer
- Remove jar lid and paint lid pink; let dry. Lightly distress surface with sandpaper.
- Cut a large tag from white cardstock, sized to fit jar.
- Cut four paper circles of various sizes and adhere to tag as shown; trim edges flush.
- Pierce a dot border around inside of each circle. Stitch circles with embroidery floss.
- Print sentiment onto pink cardstock and cut into oval tag; sand edges. Adhere to base tag with clear dot. Adhere flower, butterfly, pearl, and lace.
- Tie ribbon into bow around jar. Attach tag with glue gun and foam dots.