- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: two 5" cubes, one 3" cube, two 2-1/2" eggs, one 1-1/2" ball, three 1-1/4" balls, two 1" balls
- White gauze or cheesecloth
- Chenille stems: black, pink
- Wiggle eyes, six
- Metal screws, six
- Acrylic rhinestones, two
- Pink powdered blush
- Pink acrylic paint
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, plastic knife, toothpicks, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- For mom and dad, glue 1-1/4" plastic-foam ball (nose) on center of each large cube. For ears, use plastic knife to cut 2-1/2" egg in half. For eyelids, use plastic knife to cut 1-1/4" ball in half.
- For kid, glue 1" plastic-foam ball (nose) on center of small cube. For ears, use plastic knife to cut 1-1/2" ball in half. For eyelids, use plastic knife to cut 1" ball in half.
- Insert toothpicks into each ear; insert other end into sides of cube. Glue ears on sides of cube and wiggle eyes above nose. Glue eyelids above eyes. Let dry.
- Measure and cut 1-1/2"-wide strips of white gauze or cheesecloth. Glue one end on cube, wrap gauze around cube, covering all surfaces; glue other end.
- For mouths, measure and cut 4" length from black or pink chenille stems. Bend and twist lengths; insert ends into cubes. Measure and cut 1" lengths; twist around mouth (for stitches).
- For mom's eyelashes, measure and cut eight 1/2" black chenille stem lengths. Glue eyelashes above eyes; bend upward.
- Insert screws (neck bolts) into either side of cube. Spot glue to secure. On covered work surface, paint mom's neck bolts pink. Let dry. Glue rhinestones on mom's ears. Use pink powdered blush to lightly blush mom's cheeks.