Spider Candy Holder
- Recycled toilet paper tube
- Black felt, 2" square
- Orange yarn, small amount
- Jacquard Lumiere Paints: Pearlescent Violet, Citrine
- White dimensional paint
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, toothpick, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and mark 2-1/2"-long lines, about 1/4" apart, along one edge of tube. Cut on lines, forming eight legs. Trim leg ends into "v" shapes.
- On covered work surface, paint inside and outside of tube (body) Pearlescent Violet. Let dry. Bend legs, creating appendages.
- Use toothpick to dot legs and body Citrine. Let dry. Use other end of toothpick to draw white smile. Let dry.
- Glue wiggle eyes onto white cardstock. Cut out eyes, leaving thin border. Glue eyes on head. Glue yarn (hair) above eyes.
- Measure and cut 2" black felt square. Glue square inside body. Let dry. Fill spider with candy.