- Recycled toilet paper tubes, two
- Craft foam: red, black, orange
- Cardstock or construction paper: purple, green
- Wiggle eyes, four
- Red chalk
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Measure and cut purple or green rectangle same-size as height and width of paper tube. Glue rectangles around tubes. Glue hair on top of tube.
- Glue nose, eyes, and eyebrows on face. Use black marker to draw mouth and scars.
- Lightly blush cheeks with red chalk.
- Measure and cut black paper circle same-size as bottom of tube. Glue circle on tube. Fill with candy.