The Witch's Ride Card
- Black blank card, 5"x7"
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Bats, Cats, & Graves
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Foliage Green, Lamp Black
- Silver plastic-coated wire, 5" length
- Halloween-print ribbon, 7" length
- K&Company print paper: Halloween Specialty
- Thin plywood sheet, 6"x12"
- Thin basswood strip, 1/2"x7"
- Silver plastic sheet, 1" square
- Paper glue
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Witch hat, broom & shoes
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 2-3/4"x6-1/4" rectangle from purple/green print paper and 2-1/4"x6-1/4" rectangle from Halloween stripes print paper. Glue squares on card front.
- On covered work surface, paint basswood strip Lamp Black. Measure and cut 7" ribbon length. Glue ribbon length on basswood strip. Glue basswood strip on card front, dividing print papers.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer bats, cats, and sentiment rub-ons onto card front.
- Use machine and Witch die to cut hat and shoes from plywood sheet. Paint hat and shoes Lamp Black and hat band Foliage Green. Let dry.
- Measure and cut two 1/4"x1/2" rectangles from silver plastic sheet. Remove backing on squares (buckles). Glue buckles on shoes.
- Glue hat and shoes on card front.